General Manager (Law) Vacancy At MMTC Limited
MMTC a Miniratna CPSE invites online application for the post of General Manager (Law).
Name of the Post: General Manager
No. of Post: 01(One)
Pay Scale: Rs. 1,00,000 – 2,60,000
Age Limit: 48 Years
- Bachelor's Degree in Law (3 years regular course after graduation or 5 years integrated regular course after [10+2]) with minimum 55% marks.
Post Qualification Experience:
- Minimum 18 years post qualification experience as a Law Executive in State/Central Government Department(s)/ Institution(s)/ Undertaking(s) and/or Large Private Sector Organization(s)/ Institution(s)/ Company(ies) of repute or as an Advocate in Reputed Law Firm(s). Candidates having experience as an Advocate in Reputed Law Firm(s) must have enrolled themselves with the concerned Bar Council as an advocate.
- Candidates must have hands-on experience in handling litigations before different Judicial/ Quasi-Judicial Forums, Arbitration and Conciliation matters, Drafting & vetting various legal documents, handling corporate and industrial/labor laws, Service matters, RTI matters, insolvency, etc. Preference will be given to candidates having inline executive legal experience in International Trade industry. Candidates should possess excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- For candidates working in any CPSEs/ State PSEs/ Government Organizations, out of 18 years, at least two years' experience should be in the pay scale of Rs. 36600 – 62000 (IDA) or its equivalent scale in revised pay scale w.e.f. 01.01.2017 or its equivalent CDA scale of pay.
- Applicants must submit experience certificate(s) from the organization(s) in which they are/were working. In the case of practicing advocate, the certificate should be from the State Bar Council or a Senior Advocate or a Law Firm, accompanied by a copy of the enrolment certificate with the Bar Council. Only the full-time work experience will be considered from the date of registration with Bar Council and/or date of joining in employment, as applicable. Internships during the continuation of the LLB program will not be considered as experience.
- Opening Date & time for Online Registration of applications (Step-I): 19-06-2019 (From 03.00 PM)
- Last Date & time of closing of registration (Step-I) and submission of application (Step-II): 10-07-2019 (Upto 11.45 PM)
- Last Date & time of closing of submission of online application fees through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking through SB collect system of State Bank of India (SBI) (Step-III): 12-07-2019 (Upto 06.00 PM)
How to apply?
- Candidates must apply online through the website the link available on www.mmtclimited.com under the tab "Careers". No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected.
For any queries Email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact at 18002090834
To Access Official Notification click here