Guest Faculty (Law) Vacancy At Sardar Patel University Of Police Security & Criminal Justice, Jodhpur
9 Sep 2020 12:53 PM GMT
Sardar Patel University of Police Security & Criminal Justice, Jodhpur invites application for the Post of Guest Faculty under the Law stream.
Name of the Post: Guest Faculty (Law)
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is-followed) at the master's degree level, in the relevant subject or an equivalent degree from an Indian / Foreign University.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, candidates must have cleared the NET conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC.
- Note: The candidates, who are admitted / awarded the Ph.D. degree prior to 11th July 2009 or have been awarded a Ph.D. degree, in accordance with the University Grants Commission Minimum Standards and procedure for award of Ph.D. Degree) regulations, 2009, as amended from time to time shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET.
- Without prejudice to the above, NET/SLET/SET shall also not require for such master's programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted.
How to apply?
- The application is to be submitted in the prescribed format and submit the same to Deputy Registrar, Academic, Sardar Patel University of Police, Security & Criminal Justice, Lohrdi Pandit Ji, Jodhpur 342037.
- The last date to submit the application is 15.09.2020
To Access Official Notification, click here