Applications are invited from eligible candidates to appoint as Law Clerk on contract basis on the establishment of the High Court of Bombay and its bench offices at Nagpur and Aurangabad respectively.
Name of the Post – Law Clerk
Honorarium – Rs. 20,000/-
Age - 21 Years to 30 Years
• Fresh Law Graduates who have passed the final LL.B.
• Examination in the first attempt with a minimum of 55% marks; or
• Candidates possessing a Post Graduate Degree in Law.
• The High Court may consider giving preference to candidates holding a Post Graduate Degree in Law.
• Candidates must have basic knowledge in the use of Computers/Laptop and software relating to case laws.
How to apply?
Applicants should submit the application along with his/her self-attested documents upon recommended by the Principals of aforesaid institutions / Presidents of Bar Associations addressed to the Registrar (Personnel), High Court, Appellate Side, Bombay, 5th floor, New Mantralaya Building, G. T. Hospital Compound, Behind Ashoka Shopping Centre, Near Crowford Market, L.T. Marg, Mumbai–400 001 on or before 23rd January, 2019 till 5.00 p.m. by Speed Post/R.P.A.D./Hand delivery/Courier. The Applications received thereafter will not be considered. The cover containing the application shall be superscribed as: "Application for Appointment of Law Clerk".
For official notification click here