Registrar Vacancy At The National Institute Of Technology Meghalaya
29 Sep 2023 5:36 AM GMT
The National Institute of Technology Meghalaya invites applications for the post of Registrar on Deputation (including Short Term Contract).
Name of the Post: Registrar
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Age Limit: 56 Years
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Officers under the Central/State Governments/ Universities/ Recognized Research Institutes or Institute of national importance or Govt. Laboratory or PSU:
• Master’s degree with at least 55% Marks or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7 Point Scale from a recognized University/Institute.
• Holding analogous post - At least 15 years experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of ₹ 7000/- and above or with 8 years of service in the AGP of ₹8000/- and above including as Associate Professor along with 3 years experience in educational administration, or
• Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other institutions of higher education, or 15 years of administrative experience, of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or equivalent post in the GP of ₹ 7600/- or above.
• Qualification in the area of Management/ Engineering/ Law
• Experience in computerized administration/ legal/ financial/ establishment matters.
How to apply?
• Interested candidates are required to submit their application in the prescribed format and shall submit it to The Director, NIT Meghalaya, Bijni Complex, Laitumkhrah, Shillong 793003, Meghalaya on 05.10.2023
• The envelope should be superscripted as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF REGISTRAR”.
To Access Official Notification, click here