Research Law Assistant Vacancy At The High Court Of Madras
2 Dec 2023 8:52 AM GMT
The High Court of Madras invites application for the post of Research Law Assistant to the Hon'ble Judges, High Court, Madras (both in the Principal Seat at Madras and at Madurai Bench of the Madras High Court, Madurai), on adhoc basis.
Name of the Post: Research Law Assistant
No. of Post: 75 (Seventy-Five)
Essential Qualification and Experience
• The Candidate should be a Graduate in Law (under 10+2+3+3, 10+2+5, 10+2+4+3 or any other recognized pattern at the decision of the committee) from recognized Universities in the Indian Union, and should be recognized by the Bar Council of India for admission as an Advocate or Attorney of an Indian Court.
• Only candidates who have passed all their Examinations within the duration of their Course are eligible to apply.
• Only candidates who have obtained their Law Degree not earlier than five years as on the date of Notification, are eligible to apply for the assignment of Research Law Assistant.
• Candidates pursuing a Post-Graduate Degree in Law, or any other Degrees or Programmes requiring their compulsory attendance elsewhere, are not eligible to apply for the assignment of Research Law Assistant.
How to apply?
• Interested candidates are required to submit in their application in the prescribed format and shall submit it to The Registrar General, High Court, Madras-600 104 on or before 08.12.2023.
• The envelope should be superscripted as "Application for the post of Research Law Assistant to the Hon'ble Judges".
• The filled in Application Form (Soft copy) should also be sent through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 08.12.2023.
To Access Official Notification, click here