National Company Law Tribunal invites application for the post of Joint Registrar on deputation basis in Benches at New Delhi, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Amaravati (presently at Hyderabad), Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore (presently at Ahmedabad), Jaipur, Koehl, Kolkata and Mumbai.
Name of Post: Joint Registrar
No. of Post: 07 (Seven)
Pay Scale: Level 13 (Rs. 123100-215900)
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Officers of the Central Government or State Governments or Union Territories or Courts or Tribunals or statutory organisations or State / Higher Judicial Service:
- (i) holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
(ii) a post in Level-12 in Pay Matrix of Seventh Central Pay Commission with five years regular service; or
(iii) a post in Level-I I in Pay Matrix of Seventh Central Pay Commission with ten years regular service.
- (i) Degree in Law from a recognised University, and Experience in personnel and administrative matters.
How to apply?
- Application in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-11 of the Official Notification) complete in all respect along with the certificate attached to the application from the employer/head of office/forwarding authority and certified copies of ACRs/ APARs for the last five years may be sent to The Assistant Registrar (Admin), National Company Law Tribunal, 6th Floor, Block No. 3, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110003.
- Last date for receipt of applications is 19.10.2020. The applications received after the last date will not be considered
To Access Official Notification, click here