Joint Registrar Vacancy At Armed Force Tribunal (MOD)
30 March 2019 4:39 PM GMT
Armed Force Tribunal, Ministry of Defence, Government of India invites applications from eligible candidates for filling up the post of Joint Registrar on deputation basis for a period of three years.
Name of the Post: Joint Registrar
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Age Limit: 56 Years
- Officers of Central / State / Government / Supreme Court or High Courts or District Courts or Statutory/Autonomous bodies having pensionary benefits possessing a Degree in Law.
- Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or Department: or
- Five years; of regular service in the parent cadre or Department in a post level -11 of the pay matrix; and
- Having ten years' of experience in personnel and Administrative or Judicial works.
How to apply?
- Eligible Officers can send applications in the prescribed pro forma who can be spared in the event of his/her selection may be forwarded to the Principal Registrar, Armed Forces Tribunal, Principal Bench, West Block – VIII, Sector -1, R.K Puram, New Delhi -110066 by the Department latest by 30th April 2019 along with the photo copies of the Annual Confidential Report for the last five years of the candidates along with Vigilance Clearing Certificate.
To Access Official Notification click here