Judicial Member Vacancy At Central Administrative Tribunal
28 July 2020 3:30 PM GMT
Central Administrative Tribunal invites application for the post of Judicial Member.
Name of the Post: Judicial Member
No. of Post: 13 (Thirteen)
Essential Qualification and Experience
- is, or has been, a Judge of a High Court; or
- has, for one year, held the post of Secretary to the Govt of India in the Department of Legal Affairs or the Legislative Department including Member-Secretary, Law Commission of India; or
- has, for two years, held a post of Additional Secretary to the Govt of India in the Department of Legal Affairs or Legislative Department; or
- has, for a combined period of ten years, been a District Judge and Additional District Judge
How to apply?
- The duly filled-in (neatly typed) original applications in the prescribed format should reach the Secretary, Department of Personnel and Training, North Block, New Delhi - 110001 by 05.30 P.M. on or before 20th August, 2020 (Thursday (by hand or by speed post or through e-mail to email@example.com).
- Applications received after closing date of receipt of application will not be considered. This Department will not be responsible for the postal delay/loss of application, for the reasons whatsoever. It is therefore, in the interest of the applicants to ensure that their applications reach well within the closing date and time as stipulated.
To Access Official Notification, click here