Judicial Member Vacancy At National Company Law Tribunal
18 Sep 2019 3:10 PM GMT
Ministry of corporate affairs, Government of India invites application for the post of National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT).
Name of the Post: Judicial Member
No. of Post: 06 (Six)
- Is, or has been, a judge of a High Court, or
- (b) is, or has been, a District Judge for at least five years, or
- (c) has, for at least ten years been an advocate of a court. Explanation - For the purposes of clause (c), in computing the period during which a person has been an advocate of a court, there shall be included any period during which the person has held judicial office or the office of a member of a tribunal or any post, under the Union or a State, requiring special knowledge of law after he become an advocate.
How to apply?
- All requisite and relevant documents need to be uploaded online while filling up the application. The last date for submitting online application is 10th October 2019 at 05.00 PM.
- Print. out of the applications after final submission on online portal duly completed, and signed along with copies of uploaded documents, and through proper channel, wherever applicable, should reach Shri Riazul Haque, Under Secretary, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Room No 526, A 'Wing, 5th floor, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi-110001 latest by 05:00 PM on 24th October 2019.
- To apply online click here
To Access Official Notification click here