Junior Editor Vacancy At Lexlife India: Work From Home: Apply By May 28, 2020
LIVELAW NEWS NETWORK
6 May 2020 3:22 PM GMT
LexLife India is a young and energetic conglomerate of legal experts. They provide online certificate courses on legal subjects at affordable prices. LexLife runs a blog that presents legal analysis of latest events and government policies in simple language to spread legal awareness. They also run an international journal of law.
Call for applications
LexLife India invites applications for the post of Junior Editor.
No. of vacancies: 04
- The candidate should have completed B.A. LL.B. (H) or LL.B. (H) with good academic record.
- Candidates with experience in legal writing/editing will be preferred.
- Knowledge of citation methods like ILI and Bluebook.
- Strong command over language.
- Editing work related to LexLife blog, journal and courses.
- Proofreading of legal content.
- Ensuring compliance with footnoting guidelines.
- Work will take up to 4 hours per day, 5 days a week.
- INR 8,000/- per month plus performance bonus of up to INR 4,000/-.
- During the probation period of 3 months, the pay scale shall be INR 4,000/- per month plus performance bonus of up to INR 2,000/-.
How to apply?
Interested candidates shall send the following to email@example.com by May 28, 2020:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Writing sample
- Statement of purpose
Subject of the email should be "Job Application: Junior Editor"
Telephonic interview of shortlisted candidates will be conducted. They will be informed about date and time of interview in advance.
For any query, write to LexLife India at:
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
WhatsApp number: 9873659859
Please do not call on this number, message only.