Applications are invited from interested candidates for the post of Law Clerks-cum-Research Assistants on honorarium basis in the High Court of Karnataka.
Name of the Post: Law Clerks-cum-Research Assistants
No. of Post: 20 (Twenty)
Remuneration: 16,500/- per month.
- A candidate must possess a Degree in Law granted by a recognized University established by Law in India with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks
- A candidate must not have completed the age of 30 years as on the last date of application
- A candidate must have enrolled as an Advocate in Karnataka State Bar Council
- A candidate must have knowledge of the operation of computers
How to apply?
- Applications along with the relevant self-attested documents should reach the Registrar General, High Court of Karnataka, Bengaluru on or before 22.04.2019. Applications received after the last date fixed, will not be considered.
- The cover containing the application shall be superscribed as: "Application for Selection to the post of Law Clerk – cum – Research Assistants".
To Access Official Notification / Application Form click here