Law Clerks Trainee At High Court Of Judicature At Allahabad
17 July 2019 6:15 AM GMT
The High Court Of Judicature, Allahabad invites application from all eligible candidates for the post of ''Law Clerk (Trainee)'' in the establishment of the High Court, Allahabad/Lucknow Bench.
Name of the Post: Law Clerk Trainee
No. of Post: 104 (One Hundred and Four)
Age Limit: 21-26 Years
- Three Years Professional/Five Years Integrated Degree in Law from any Law College or recognized University throughout the country.
- Applications shall be accepted from such 'Law Graduates' who have not started practice as an advocate or engaged in any other profession or vocation/service.
- Those who have appeared in LL.B. (Final Year) in 2018-19 Examination and are awaiting results may also apply.
- Law graduates having scored not less than 55% marks in their LL.B. examination are only eligible to apply for the post of Law Clerks (Trainee).
- They will be required to submit their final mark sheet of LL.B. Examination at the time of the interview, which may be held in the month of August 2019.
- Computer knowledge, i.e., Data Entry, Word Processing, and Computer Operations.
How to Apply?
- The application forms can be purchased from the counter in the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad and at its Lucknow Bench on payment of Rs. 300/- in cash. The application forms are also available on the web site ( www.allahabadhighcourt.in ) and may be downloaded and used subject to payment of application form of Rs. 300/- to be paid through bank draft drawn in favour of Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad.
- The application form along with one duly attested copy of High School Mark Sheet, High School Certificate in proof of age/date of birth, Intermediate Mark Sheet, Intermediate Pass Certificate, Graduation/Post Graduation Mark Sheets and Certificates and testimonials regarding Extra Curricular Activities and Computer Knowledge along with two self-addressed envelopes (size 5''x10'') each bearing postage stamps worth Rs. 40/- should be sent to the Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad either by Speed Post, Registered Post with AD or through Courier.
- The application must be reached on or before 08.08.2019.
To Access Official Notification and Application form click here