Law Officer Vacancy At Bank Of Maharashtra
Bank of Maharashtra invites online application for the post of Law Officer.
Name of the Post: Law Officer
No. of Post: 25 (Twenty-Five)
Age Limit: 25-35 Years
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India for enrolment as an Advocate with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent in the aggregate of all semesters/years. For SC/ST and PWD candidates, minimum required marks shall be 50% in Bachelor's Degree in Law in the aggregate of all semesters/years.
- At least five years' experience as an Advocate or as a Law Officer in the Legal Department of a Bank / financial institution/ statutory corporation / Company and/or Legal Associate / Legal consultant in an Advocate's or Solicitor's Office or in the Legal Department of Central/State Government or as teacher in law at a Law College / University. However, preference shall be given to the candidates having experience as a Law Officer in the Legal Department of a Nationalized Bank/financial institution. The candidate should have worked in Bank for one year as Law Officer.
How to apply?
- Candidates are advised to go to the Bank's website (https://bankofmaharashtra.in) and Click on the 'RECRUITMENT' to open the link "Online application for the recruitment of "Specialist officers" and then click on the option "APPLY ONLINE" which will open a new screen.
- Commence of date of on-line application: 05.08.2019
- Last Date of online application: 19.08.2019
- Last Date for receipt of hard copy of the online application with enclosures: 29.08.2019
To Access Official Notification click here