Law Officer Vacancy At Gujarat Public Service Commission
Gujarat Public Service Commission invites online application for the post of Law Officer.
Name of the Post: Law Officer
No. of Post: 02 (Two)
Age Limit: 42 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 53100-1,67,800(Matrix Level-9)
- Possess a degree in law (Special) or LL.B. (three years) or Degree in Law (Integrated) of five years course obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India; or any other educational institutions recognized as such or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956;
- Have at least three years of active and continuous experience as an advocate and such experience certificate shall be certified in case of an advocate practising in the High Court by the Registrar General and in other case by the Presiding Officer of the Court or the Tribunal where he practices as an advocate, or;
- Have about three years' experience of legal matters in the Government/ Local Bodies/Government undertaking Board/Corporation/Limited Companies established under the Companies Act, 2013 or a University.
How to apply?
- To apply online click here
- Last date for applying online is 04th November 2019.
To Access Official Notification click here