Central Pollution Control Board invites application for the post of Senior Law Officer on deputation basis.
Name of the Post: Senior Law Officer
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Officers of the Central Government/State Governments/Union Territory Administrations/NCR or Central/State Autonomous or Statutory bodies, (a) (i) holding analogous post on regular basis; or (ii) having at least 5 years of regular service in a post in the Level-11 in pay matrix or equivalent; and (b) Possessing the following qualification and experience (i) Bachelor's degree in Law from a recognized University/Institute and (ii) should be a qualified legal practitioner i.e.
- Advocate within Advocates Act, 1961 who has not less than 8 years of experience, out of which five years should be in a High Court/Supreme Court in handling environment litigation cases or persons having not less than 8 years' experience in rendering legal advice, preferably in matters relating to environmental pollution in a supervisory level.
How to apply?
- The applications of the eligible and willing officers along with their bio-data (duly signed by the concerned officers), attested copies of APAR dossier for the last 5 years, Integrity Certificate, Vigilance Clearance and statement Of Major/Minor penalties, if any, imposed during the last ten years may be forwarded. Applications which are incomplete, not Through Proper Channel, without attested copies of APAR Dossier and other related documents will not be considered.
- Prescribed application form along with recent passport size photographs should reach The Administrative Officer (Recruitment), Central Pollution Control Board, "Parivesh Bhawan", East Artur Nagar, Shahdara, Delhi-110032, latest by 21.12.2020.
- Last date for the Applicants from Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh, Lahaul and Spiti-District & Pangi Sub-division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands or Lakshadweep will be 05.01.2021. Incomplete applications will not be considered. The name of the post must be superscribed on the envelope.
To Access Official Notification, click here