Law Research Associates Vacancy At National Company Law Tribunal
3 May 2020 8:35 AM GMT
National Company Law Tribunal invites application for the post of Law Research Associates purely on contractual assignment.
Name of the Post: Law Research Associates
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Law Graduates (fresh or experienced) who have passed final year L.L.B examination with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a recognized university.
- The candidate must be enrolled with any Bar Council.
- The age of the candidate shall not be above 30 years as on last date of receipt of applications.
- The candidate must have knowledge of computer operation including retrieval of desired information from various search engines/ processors such as Manupatra, SCC Online, etc.
How to apply?
- The interested candidates who are willing to serve in the NCLT may submit their applications on the enclosed format at the address along with self-attested copies of requisite certificates to The Assistant Registrar, National Company Law Tribunal, 6th Floor, Block No. 3, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110 003.
- The last date to apply is 01.06.2020
To Access Official Notification click here
To Access Important Notice click here