National Legal Services Authority invites application for the post of Law Researcher purely on contractual basis.
Name of the Post: Law Researcher
No. of Post: 02 (Two)
Consolidated Pay: Rs. 50,000/-
Essential Qualification and Experience
- The candidate must be having a bachelor's degree in law (including Integrated Degree Course in Law) as on the date of appearing at interview from any institute established by law in India and recognized by the Bar Council of India for enrolment as an Advocate.
- Candidate studying in the fifth year of the Five-Year Integrated Law Course will also be eligible to apply subject to completion of the 5th year course before appointment as Law Researcher.
- The candidate must have knowledge of computer including retrieval of desired information from various search engines/processes such as Manupatra, SCC Online, LexisNexis, Westlaw etc.
How to apply?
- Interested candidates may submit their scanned application in the enclosed at e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. with the subject "Application for Law Researcher in NALSA"
- The last date to submit the application is 15.07.2020
To Access Official Notification click here