Law Researchers/ Research Associates Vacancy At The High Court Of Jharkhand
24 March 2019 3:04 PM GMT
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for engagement of Law Researchers/ Research Associates in The High Court of Jharkhand, Ranchi on a contractual basis.
Name of the Post: Law Researchers/ Research Associates
Remuneration: Rs. 30,000/-
Age Limit: 21 to 28 years
- Any fresh Law Graduate/ Post Graduate from a University/ College recognised by the Bar Council of India shall be eligible to apply.
- Students studying in the 5th year of a 5 year Law course or Final year of a 3 year Law course will also be eligible for engagement and their final selection would be subject to their passing of the final year examination of LL.B. prior to their engagement.
- Candidates having familiarity with a computer will get preference in a matter of selection.
- The candidature of a candidate who is practising Lawyer must be recommended by a designated Senior Advocate or in case applicant is other than Lawyer, by the Head of the last Law School/ College/ University attended by him/her.
- The candidates who have passed all his / her examinations in the first attempt with at least 60% aggregate marks will alone be eligible to apply.
- The candidates pursuing Post Graduate degree in Law or any other Degrees or Programme requiring their compulsory attendance will not be eligible to apply for the engagement.
How to apply?
- The format of application form can be viewed and downloaded from the Official Website of High Court of Jharkhand, Ranchi i.e. www.jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in/ recruitment.
- Candidates may submit scanned copy of filled up application form in the prescribed format along with scanned copy of enclosures in a single "pdf file" (not exceeding 10 Mb) on the E-mail address of the Registrar General, High Court of Jharkhand, Ranchi i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org from 01.04.2019 to 22.04.2019 only.
To Access Official Notification/Application form click here