New Delhi Municipal Corporation invites application for the post of Legal Advisor on deputation basis.
Name of the Post: Legal Post
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Pay Scale: PB-4 Rs.37400-67000/- + Grade Pay Rs.10000/- (revised in 7th CPC Pay Level 14 Pay Matrix Rs. 144200-218200)
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Officers belonging to Offices of the Central/State Govt./UTs /Autonomous Bodies/Statutory Organizations.
- (i) Holding analogous posts on regular basis in their parent cadre/department,
- (ii) With two years' service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the pre revised scale of PB-4 Rs. 37400-67000 + Grade Pay Rs. 8900/- (revised in 7th CPC Pay Level 13A) or equivalent in the parent cadre/ department and
- Degree in law from a recognized university or equivalent;
- 15 years' experience of legal matters.
How to apply?
- The applications of the eligible & willing officers, who would be spared in the event of their selection, may be forwarded in the enclosed Proforma (Annexure-I) (Bio-Data) in duplicate to the undersigned Room No. 5016, 5th Floor, Palika Kendra, Sansad Marg, New Delhi-110001, by 20.08.2020.
- The application should be duly signed by the applicant and certified by the Head of Department/ Employer. The candidates applying for the post shall not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequent.
- Department should forward the application only if the officer is relieved Immediately in the event of his/her selection. As per DOP&T instruction relieving of the officers will be mandatory.
- The departments/ organizations should forward the application along with following documents: -
1. That no vigilance case is either pending or contemplated against the officers, so recommended,
2. Cadre clearance,
3. Copies of ACRs/APARs for the last 5 years.
To Access Official Notification, click here
To Access date extension Notification, click here