Legal Advisor Vacancy At The Institute Of Chartered Accountants Of India
27 April 2019 4:31 PM GMT
ICAI invites applications for the post of Legal Advisor position on contract basis initially for a term of two years to be considered for an extension in deserving cases on performance and need basis.
Name of the Post: Legal Advisor
- LLB with 12 years of working experience in any Statutory/Regulatory/Professional Body/PSU/ Industry.
Skill Set Required
- In-depth knowledge of applicable laws
- Effective Managerial Skills
- Proficient in the application of general laws
- To assist the Institute in resolving legal queries put forth by the
- Departments and/or Committees of the Institute
- To conduct conferences with outside senior advocates on matters affecting the legal stature of the Institute.
- To assist the Institute in leading the prima facie investigation into legal cases and provide recommendations to assist the litigation wing for further proceedings of the case.
- To ensure proper amendment in the CA act and handle LLP issues.
- To manage the in-house matters of suggesting the employees of the Institute on loans and PF.
- To lead team members in the development of activities drawn from the department action plan and evaluate outcomes accordingly.
- To assist the Institute in making key decisions related to the Committee.
How to apply?
- Interested candidates may e-mail their structured application at email@example.com or can send through speed post to the Consultant, HRD at The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, I.P. Marg, New Delhi 110 002, superscribing on the envelope 'Application for the post of within 15 days from the date of the announcement.
To Access Official Notification click here