Legal Assistant Vacancy At Ministry Of Mines
27 May 2019 8:20 AM GMT
Ministry of Mines invites application for the post of Senior Legal Assistants on contractual basis for a period of one year.
Name of Posts: Legal Assistants
No. of Post: 05 (Five) (Senior Legal Assistant & Junior Legal Assistant)
Age Limit: 40 Years
- Legal Assistants should be professionals having a Bachelor's/ Master's Degree in Law from a recognized University and/or Institute in India, recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- Legal Assistants should be registered as an advocate in the Bar Council in terms of Advocate's Act, 1961.
- Legal Assistants should possess minimum post-qualiﬁcation experience as prescribed in Table 1 below.
- Legal Assistants must have experience in the Court of Law or expert in legal matters with sufficient experience of working in government Department having handled Court matters.
- Legal Assistants having experience in dealing with matters related to Mines & Minerals would be preferred.
- Legal Assistants should have excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills. Knowledge of Computer applications such as MS Word, MS Excel, Powerpoint, etc. is essential.
How to apply?
- Applications from eligible candidates for the aforesaid positions are invited in the enclosed performa (Annexue-ll) along with the copies of certificate of essential qualifications and experiences. The applications may be addressed to the Under Secretary, Room No. 314. 'D' Wing, 3rd Floor. Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi — 110 001.
- Duly filled in application forms along with relevant documents should be reached to the undersigned on or before 31.05.2019. The application has to be sent via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) followed by hard copies by post.
To Access Official Notification click here