Legal Assistant Vacancy In Gujarat Public Services Commission
19 Nov 2020 4:07 PM GMT
Gujarat Public Services Commission invites application for the post of Legal Assistant under Board / Corporation (A Govt. of Gujarat Undertaking).
Name of the Post: Legal Assistant (Sahayak), Class-III
No. of Post: 08 (Eight)
Pay Scale: Pay scale of Rs.39900-126600/- (Level-7) fixed pay of Rs.38090/- for initial five years in the GMDC
Age Limit: 21-38 Years
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Possess a 3 years Degree in Law or 5 years integrated degree in Law from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India or any other educational institution recognized as such or declared to be deemed university under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act,1956;
- Possess the basic knowledge of Computer Application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules, 1967.
- Possess adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or English or any two languages out of these three languages are essential.
How to apply?
- To Apply online, click here
- The last date to apply online is from 10/11/2020, 13:00 to 01/12/2020, 13:00
To Access Official Notification, click here