Legal Consultant Vacancy At Central Institute Of Plastics Engineering & Technology
18 Sep 2019 9:58 AM GMT
Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET) invites applications of the post of Legal Consultant.
Name of the Post: Legal Consultant
Essential Qualification and Experience
- A Law Graduate from a recognized University.
- Sound knowledge of Administrative regulations / Office procedures in Govt. / Semi Govt. / Autonomous organization of Central Govt. / Hands-on experience in Legal procedures / Labour laws / Preparation of contract documents and agreements.
- Thorough knowledge in Legal matters related to Civil & Service issues pertaining to Central Govt. and also knowledge in DoPT Guidelines, CCS (CCA) Rules and other rules and regulations pertaining to the Central Govt. Employment.
- Act as counsel in Court / Tribunal proceedings to handle cases on behalf of the Institute/ Conducting Departmental Enquires / Handling Vigilance matters / Handling legal disputes.
- To offer the best legal advice that is in compliance with legal requirements / Consulting external lawyers on legal matters.
- Fluency in written and oral English and Legal drafting skills is mandatory.
How to apply?
- Applications complete in all respects strictly in the format provided, along with necessary enclosures, super-scribing the post applied for on the top of the envelope, by speed post should be sent to "The Principal Director (Vigilance), CIPET Head Office, TVK Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai – 600 032" on or before 30.09.2019.
To Access Official Notification click here
To Access Essential Qualification click here
To Access General Information click here
To Access Application form click here