Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship invites application for the post of Legal Consultant from retired persons preferably from Central Government Ministries/Departments/ PSUs on Contract Basis initially for a period of one year from the date of engagement.
Name of the Post: Legal Consultant
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Age Limit: 63 Years
Remuneration: Rs. 70,000/-
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Degree of LL.B. or equivalent from a recognized university/institute in India or abroad, recognized by the Bar Council of India, and
- At least 3 years of experience in a Court of Law or expertise in legal matters with experience working in the Government department having handled court cases.
- Should have retired from the posts of DS/Director of the Central Govt. offices having experience in dealing legal matters in M/o Law; Or
- Having work experience as lawyers or Legal Consultants in M/o Law to follow-up and monitor the court cases.
How to apply?
· Interested candidates are required to send in their application in the prescribed format to The Under Secretary (Estt.), Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Room No. 328, Shram Shakti Bhavan, Rafi Marg, New Delhi -110001
· The last date to apply is 28.08.2020
To Access Official Notification, click here