Legal Counsel Vacancy At Google Cloud, Gurgaon
22 March 2019 4:02 PM GMT
Google invites application for the post of Legal Counsel.
Name of the Post: Legal Counsel
Location: Gurugram, Haryana, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Bachelor's degree in Law, Juris Doctor or similar degree, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of relevant experience in commercial drafting and negotiation in Cloud computing, or a related technology/online business.
- Qualified to practice law in India
- Draft and discuss complex commercial agreements relating to all aspects of Google's Cloud business in India and APAC. Create and manage business-critical templates and engage with business stakeholders on efficiency and training initiatives.
- Conduct legal reviews of Google's product, marketing and business initiatives and work in consultation with Google's government affairs representatives to provide solution-oriented practical advice to facilitate launches and innovation.
- Advise management and cross-functional project teams in the Asia Pacific and the US with regards to potential legal risks.
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws across all aspects of Google's operations in the region, and oversee litigation matters, liaise with regulators and authorities, and manage regulatory inquiries relating to Google's products and operations in the region.
- Manage disputes, liaise with regulators and authorities, and manage regulatory inquiries relating to Google's products and operations in the region.
To Access Official Notification click here