Assistant Law Officer Vacancy At National Commission For Women, Delhi
20 April 2022 4:01 PM GMT
National Commission for Women invites applications for the post of Assistant Law Officer on deputation on 'Foreign Service' terms basis-reg.
Name of the Post: Assistant Law Officer
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Age Limit: 56 Years
Essential Qualification and Experience
Officers under the Central/State Government/UTs, Universities, Public Sector Undertaking, Statuary/Autonomous Organizations:
• Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre; or
• with three years' service in the grade pay in the Level-7 (GP-4600, Pre Revised) in the pay matrix or equivalent in the parent cadre; or
• with six years' service in the grade pay in the Level-6 in the pay matrix (GP 4200, Pre Revised) or equivalent in the parent cadre.
• Possessing a Law Degree from a recognized University.
• Experience in handling Legal Matters including those in the Courts or Tribunal at least for three years.
How to apply?
• Interested candidates are required to submit their application in the prescribed format alongwith attested copy of APAR for the preceding last 05 years and a vigilance clearance certificate may be sent to Joint Secretary, National Commission for Women, Plot No. 21, Jasola Institutional Area, New Delhi 110025 on or before 27.04.2022
To Access Official Notification, click here