Assistant Law Officer Vacancy At National Commission For Women (NCW), Delhi
26 Jun 2021 1:36 PM GMT
National Commission for Women (NCW) invites application for the job post of Assistant Law Officer by deputation on a 'Foreign service terms' basis.
Name of the Post: Assistant Law Officer
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Age Limit: 56 Years
Pay Scale: Level: 8 (7 CPC) Or (Rs. 9300-34800 +GP 4800/- Pre-Revised)
Essential Qualification and Experience:-
• Officers under the Central/State Government/ UTs, Universities, Public Sector Undertaking, Statutory/ Autonomous Organisations:
• Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre OR with three years' service in the grade pay in the Level -7 (GP-4600, Pre-Revised) in the pay matrix or equivalent in the parent cadre; OR
• with six years' service in the grade pay in the Level -6 in the pay matrix (GP 4200, Pre-Revised) or equivalent in the parent cadre.
• Possessing Law Degree from a recognized University
• Experience in handling Legal services and other legal Matters including those in the Courts or Tribunal at least for three years
How to apply?
• Interested candidates are required to submit in their application in the prescribed proforma, along with attested copy of APAR for the last 05 years and vigilance clearance certificate may be sent to Deputy Secretary, National Commission for Women, Plot No. 21, Jasola Institutional Area, New Delhi 110025.
• Advance copy may be sent to the Commission by the candidates in the prescribed proforma. However, the Department is required to forward the application of those candidates who can be relieved immediately.
• The last date to apply is within 30 of the date of notification i.e. 17.06.2021
To Access Official Notification, click here