Assistant Law Officer Vacancy At The National Commission For Women
10 Feb 2023 4:09 AM GMT
The National Commission for Women invites applications for the post of Assistant Law Officer on deputation on a Foreign Service terms basis.
Name of the Post: Assistant Law Officer
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Officers under the Central/State Government/ UTs, Universities, Public Sector Undertaking, Semi Government/ Statutory/ Autonomous Organizations:
• Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or with three years' service in the grade pay in the Level -7 (GP-4600, Pre Revised) in the pay matrix or equivalent in the parent cadre, or with six years' service in the grade pay in the Level - 6 in the pay matrix (GP-4200, Pre Revised) or equivalent in the parent cadre.
• Possessing Law Degree from a recognized University.
• Experience in handling Legal services and other legal matters including those in the Courts or Tribunals at least for three years.
How to apply?
• Interested candidates are required to submit their application in the prescribed format and shall submit it to Joint Secretary, National Commission for Women, Plot No. 21, Jasola Institutional Area, New Delhi-110025 within 30 days of the notification i.e., 08.02.2023
To Access Official Notification, click here