The IFSCA invites applications to the post of Assistant Manager (Officer Grade A) from candidates who appeared in the interview of Civil Services Examination-2020 conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
Name of the Post: Assistant Manager (Officer Grade A)
No. of Posts: 10 (Ten)
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
Applications are invited from the candidates who appeared in the Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2020(Written & Interview) and having any one of the following educational qualifications:-
- Master's Degree with specialization in Statistics/ Economics /Commerce /Business Administration (Finance) / Econometrics. (OR)
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (information technology/ computer science)/ Masters in Computers Application/Information Technology, Bachelor's Degree in Computer Application/ information technology. (OR)
- Bachelor's Degree in Commerce from a recognized University with CA, CFA, CS and ICWA. (OR)
- Bachelor's Degree in Law or in any other discipline from a recognized University/Institute, which in the opinion of the Authority is useful.
How to apply?
- Applications along with supporting documents and Demand Draft should be sent by post in a cover superscribing the post applied for 'IFSCA – application for the post of Assistant Manager (Officer Grade A)' to The Deputy General Manager, General Administration Department, International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA), Second floor, PRAGYA Tower, Block 15, Zone 1, Road 1C, GIFT SEZ, GIFT City, Gandhinagar Gujarat-382355 Phone: 0796180980
For Official Notification, click here