Assistant Professor (Law) Vacancy At University Of Delhi
6 Oct 2021 10:40 AM GMT
The University Of Delhi invites online applications for the post of Assistant Professor (Law).
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor (Law)
No. of Post: 19 (Nineteen)
Essential Qualification and Experience
• (A) A Master's degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant /allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
• Ph.D. Degree in a concerned subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
• Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR (exemption from NET shall be granted in accordance with clause (ii) & (iii) of General Note in the last section of this document); OR
• (B) The Ph.D. degree has been obtained from a foreign University/Institution with a ranking among the top 500 in the world University ranking (at any time) by any one of the following: (i) Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) (ii) The Times Higher Education (THE) or (iii) The Academic Ranking Of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai).
Note: The academic score as specified in the screening guidelines for the departments of the University shall be considered for short-listing of the candidates for interview only, and the selections shall be based only on the performance in the interview.
How to apply?
• To apply online, click here
• The last date for receipt of application is 20.10.2021 or two weeks from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News, whichever is later
To Access Official Notification, click here