Call For Applications: Associate (Mitigation) At NLU, Delhi
22 March 2022 2:14 PM GMT
The National Law University, Delhi ('University') through Project 39A (P39A) is seeking to engage, on a contractual basis, Associate (Mitigation) at its campus in Dwarka, New Delhi.
Name of the Post: Associate (Mitigation)
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Postgraduate with a degree in social work, psychology, journalism, development studies, economics, sociology, law, or any allied discipline.
• Two (2) years of work experience in the respective field would be preferred.
• Any previous fieldwork involving an emphasis on communication skills, investigative capacities, and/or mental health will be considered an advantage.
• Substantial proficiency in reading/ speaking Hindi will be necessary. Additional proficiency in any of the following languages would be an advantage: Punjabi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Tamil, and Telugu.
How to apply?
• To apply online, click here
• Candidates are required to send their resumé and a statement of purpose, explaining their interest in working on the death penalty and the contribution that they see themselves making through this position. The statement of purpose must not exceed 750 words.
• The last date to submit the application is 03.04.2022
To Access Official Notification, click here