Call For Applications: Consultant Organisation Vacancy At Project 39A, NLU Delhi
26 April 2022 4:34 PM GMT
National Law University, Delhi ('University') invites applications for the post of 'Consultant (Organisation)' on a six (6) month contractual basis, for Project 39A.
Name of the Post: Consultant (Organisation)
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Organizations with a minimum of 7 years of experience working in the field of criminal justice with a specific focus on child sexual abuse and the rights of child survivors of sexual abuse.
• Organizations must have also published reports on matters relating to child sexual abuse and the rights of child survivors.
• The organization should have completed at least two doctrinal/empirical studies dealing with the above-mentioned issues. Demonstrable experience of working with empirical data as well as conducting fieldwork.
• Demonstrable past experience of working on government projects on issues relating to child survivors of sexual abuse with a focus on the POCSO Act.
• Organizations with a multidisciplinary approach to addressing concerns related to child sexual abuse.
How to apply?
• Interested candidates are required to submit their application along with requisite documents and shall send it on email id firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 06.05.2022
To Access Official Notification, click here