The Training and Materials Central Vertical (T&M Team) of IDIA is inviting applications in the capacity of Members of the Vertical.
Members will be taken for each of the subjects forming part of the CLAT pattern namely English, Maths, Logical Reasoning, Legal Reasoning and General Knowledge. While you have the option of applying for more than one subject, it should be made clear that you will ultimately be selected only for one position. The commitment period of a member is for a year.
The minimum qualifications for this post are the following:
- The T&M Vertical must be first priority. You should be able to spare at least 5-6 hours a week for this work.
- It is essential that you believe in and be committed to IDIA' cause.
- Good communication skills along with leadership qualities are also a must.
Nature of Work:
The work includes preparing and organising:
- To adapt to the new CLAT pattern that is heavily analytical and comprehension based, the aim is to create extensive material that our trainees can utilise to learn concepts and read faster. This will include creating short explanations in very simple language on legal, mathematical, english, logical and general knowledge questions that frequent the new pattern.
The work would entail:
- Creating and proofreading mock tests calibrated to different difficulty levels.
- Administering tests and analysing test results so as to give detailed feedback.
Nature of Assignment:
This assignment will essentially entail preparation of 20 questions on your preferred choice of subject. The questions must be based on CLAT's new pattern and adherence to the same will be the primary criteria of evaluation.
Note: It is suggested to go through the guide to UG CLAT-2020 available here, before starting with the assignments. The word limit for questions is also given in the above-mentioned guide, conformity with the same is expected and will also be taken into account for evaluation. For illustration purposes, sample questions are available here and here.
How to Apply?
- Those interested in applying may fill in this form and prepare a set of 20 questions(as per the new CLAT pattern) on their preferred choice of subject.
- The assignments should be uploaded on the above-mentioned google form and kindly name the files you upload as '<Your Name>_<Preferred subject>' (e.g., XYZ_Legal Reasoning.docx).
- Email your assignment(s) to [email protected] before the deadline.
All submissions must be completed by 11:59 p.m., Wednesday, 28 July 2021.
In case of any doubt(s), write to [email protected].
For More details, click here