Call For Applications: Research Position At CCG, NLU Delhi
13 Jun 2022 2:47 PM GMT
The National Law University Delhi ('University'), through its Centre for Communication Governance ('CCG'/'Centre'), invites applications for various research positions across both its teams on an (i) full-time basis as CCG researchers and/or managerial roles and (ii) part-time (specific duration) consultants.
Name of the Post:
(I) Full time CCG Researchers
2. Project Officer(s)/Sr. Project Officers
3. Programme Officer(s)/Sr. Programme Officers
4. Project/Programme/Team Leads/Managers
(II) Part time Consultants
Location: Full-time positions will be based out of Delhi. Part-time consultants may work remotely.
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Candidates with degrees in law, social sciences, international affairs, development studies, economics, public policy and other relevant fields. Outstanding candidates with B.Sc./B. Tech degree with a specialization in IT/Computer Science/Cyber Security with a demonstrated interest in the space or an advanced degree in public policy will also be considered.
• Preference may be given to candidates who can provide evidence of an interest in human rights / constitutional law/ technology law and/or policy / Internet governance/ national security law.
• Must have a demonstrable capacity for high-quality, independent work.
• Successful candidates for Managerial positions should show great initiative in managing both their own and their team's workloads. They will also be expected to lead and motivate their team through high-stress periods and in responding to pressing policy questions.
• Strong research, writing and communication skills are necessary.
How to apply?
• To apply online for a full-time research position, click here
• To apply online for a part-time research position, click here
• The last date to submit the online application is 20.06.2022 by 5:00 PM
To Access Official Notification, click here