Commission Secretary Vacancy At Madhya Pradesh Electricity Regulatory Commission (MPERC)
19 Aug 2022 3:22 PM GMT
Madhya Pradesh Electricity Regulatory Commission (MPERC) invites applications for the post of Commission Secretary on a deputation basis.
Name of the Post: Commission Secretary
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Law from a recognized university or equivalent degree.
• 20 years experience in Judiciary or Administration.
• Officers holding analogous posts on regular basis in Central/State Government or any PSU under Central/State Government.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience in Government organization.
• Demonstrated knowledge and/or experience in a regulated industry or with a Regulatory body or in a Judicial body.
• Computer Literacy.
How to apply?
• Interested candidates are required to submit their application in the prescribed format and shall submit it to The Secretary, Madhya Pradesh Electricity Regulatory Commission, Metro Plaza, 5th Floor, E-5, Arera Colony, Bittan Market, Bhopal – 462 016 on or before 05.09.2022
To Access Official Notification, click here