Madras Fertilizers Limited invites applications for the post of Company Secretary.
Name of the Post: Company Secretary
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Age Limit: 50 Years
Essential Qualification and Experience
• An Associate / Fellow Membership in The Institute of Company Secretaries Of India (ICSI) along with a graduate in any degree from the recognized Institutions/Universities Candidates possessing a Graduate Degree in Law (LLB) shall have added advantage.
• Minimum 10 years post qualification experience as on May 23, 2022, out of which at least 05 years experience should be in Secretarial Department of CPSE / State PSE / Government Organization / Autonomous Body / Statutory Body / Public Limited Company / Listed Company. The candidate should either be employed or practicing Company Secretary as of May 23, 2022.
• Relevant post qualification experience means relevant work Experience in a Company Secretarial set-up with a good understanding & knowledge of the Companies Act, Rules and Regulations, SCRA, SEBI, Competition Act, FEMA Act, Listing requirements, maintenance of statutory books/registers/records, etc. Memorandum and Articles of Association. It also includes having good knowledge of the process, procedures and formalities of Public issue / Right issue / Bonus issue / Split / Allotment of Shares & certificates thereon / listing of shares/dividend payment/monitoring activities of share transfer agents regarding share transfer / Demat /etc.
How to apply?
• Interested candidates are required to submit their application in the prescribed format and shall submit it to The General Manager – P & A (a/c), Madras Fertilizers Limited Manali, Chennai 600 068 on or before 23.05.2022.
• The envelope should be superscripted as "Application for the post of Company Secretary"
To Access Official Notification, click here