Applications are invited for the appointment of Consultant - Support to UN Women for UNCT Report on India's Universal Periodic Review (UPR) IV.
Name of the Post: Consultant - Support to UN Women for UNCT Report on India's Universal Periodic Review (UPR) IV
Essential Qualification and Experience:
- Master's degree or equivalent in human rights, gender studies, law, social sciences, international development or related field.
- Proven professional experience in working on gender equality issues;
- At least 5 years of proven working experience I the area of gender equality and women's human rights;
- At least 2 years experience in gender responsive review and evaluation, including data collection and analysis, groups discussions etc;
- Previous experience with UN treaty bodies and charter based mechanisms is a strong asset;
- Proven record of producing well written reports demonstrating analytical ability an communication skills.
How to Apply?
- To apply, click here
- The last date for receipt of online application is 10th November 2021.
For Official Notification, click here