Consultant Vacancy At Central Bureau Of Investigation
26 Dec 2021 3:32 PM GMT
Central Bureau of investigation invites applications for the post of Consultant from retired Law officers of Ministry of Law & Justice, DoLA, CBl, NlA, ED, and Delhi Police, having good health at its headquarter in Delhi.
Name of the Post: Consultant
No. of Post: 02 (Two)
Age Limit: 64 Years
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Law Graduate from University a recognized
• Retired from the rank of Sr. Public Prosecutor or equivalent in the PB-3 Grade Pay of 6600/- (Level 1'1 as per 7th CPC) and above are eligible to apply.
• Experience of minimum 10 years or more at Bar in conducting Criminal matters/litigation before the Courts. Knowledge of various Criminal Major Acts and also the Delhi Special Police Establishment Act, 1946/ PC Act, 1988 / the CVC Act, 2003 / the Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013, etc.
How to apply?
• Interested candidates are required to submit their application in the prescribed format to the CBI Head Office within the due date along with enclosures.
• The Last date for receipt of the application is 15 days from the issue of the Official Notification (i.e., 21.12.2021).
To Access Official Notification, click here