Consultant Vacancy At National Law School Of India University, Bangalore
1 Dec 2022 5:41 AM GMT
National Law School of India University, Bangalore invites applications for the post of Consultant in the Centre for Child and the Law (CCL), National Law School of India University, Bangalore.
Name of the Post: Consultant
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Advanced degree in law, social science or any allied field, preferably Masters.
• Basic understanding of Indian criminal law and the stages of a trial
• 2 to 3 years experience in legal research and data mapping
• Prior experience of working with the juvenile or adult criminal justice system
• Prior experience working on pendency
• Experience in handling both qualitative and quantitative data
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proficiency in speaking, reading and writing Kannada and English (mandatory)
How to apply?
• Interested candidates are required to submit their CVs along with a statement of purpose and work profile to email id email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 03.12.2022
To Access Official Notification, click here