The National Law University Delhi ('University'), through its Centre for Communication Governance, is seeking to engage Research Consultants to work on research projects such as research papers, reports, policy responses, and academic articles.
Name of the Post: Consultants (Research)
Essential Qualification and Experience
- The Centre welcomes applications from candidates with degrees in law, International affairs, Economics or Public policy.
- Preference will be given to candidates with an advanced degree in law or 2+ years of PQE and previous experience of working on related issues.
- Strong research and writing skills are necessary.
How to apply?
- Interested applicants may send the following information and materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.
a. Curriculum Vitae (maximum two pages)
b. One academic writing sample of at least 1500 words (essay or extract, published or unpublished).
- The subject of the e-mail should be "CCG-NLU | Application for Consultant (Research)".
- The last date to submit the application is 30th March 2021 latest by 5:00 PM
To Access Official Notification, click here