Central Adoption Resource Authority invites applications for the post of Deputy Director (Administration) on a deputation basis.
Name of the Post: Deputy Director (Administration)
No. of Post: 02 (Two)
Age Limit: 56 Years
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Officers under the Central / State Governments / UTs, Universities, Public Sector Undertaking, Semi-Government/ Statutory/ Autonomous organizations/ Recognized Research Institutes : (i) holding analogous post on regular basis; or with 5 years regular service in the pay band of Rs.15,600-39,100/- with Grade Pay Rs.5,400/- (pre-revised), Level-10 in the Pay Matrix of 7th CPC or six years in the Grade pay of Rs.4,800/- (Pre-revised), Level-08 in the Pay Matrix of 7th CPC or seven years in the Grade Pay of Rs.4,600/- (pre-revised), Level-07 in the Pay Matrix of 7th CPC and having experience in Social sector with a clear understanding of NGO scenario and ability to interact and deal with different organizations.
• Graduate Degree from a Recognized University. (b) 10 years' experience in Administration/ Accounts/ Legal in Central Government/ State Government/ Statutory Bodies/ Autonomous Bodies/ Institutions/ PSU etc.
• L.L.B. or Post Graduate Degree in Management/ Law / Social Sciences.
• Experience in the Government Social sector in an executive capacity with a clear understanding of NGO scenarios and the ability to interact and deal with different organizations.
How to apply?
• Interested candidates are required to submit their application in the prescribed format along with requisite documents and shall submit it to The Member Secretary & CEO, Central Adoption Resource Authority (CARA), West Block-8, Wing – II, 2nd Floor, R.K. Puram, New Delhi – 110066 on or before 23.05.2022
To Access Official Notification, click here