Deputy General Manager (Law) Vacancy At Hindustan Steelworks Construction Limited
23 Jun 2021 8:45 AM GMT
Hindustan Steelworks Construction Limited invites application for the post of Deputy General Manager.
Name of the Post: Deputy General Manager (Law)
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Age Limit: 41 Years
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Full-time graduate with LLB (full time) from recognized University or Degree in Law (5 years integrated course) from a National Law School/ University/Deemed University, with minimum 55% Marks.
• The Candidate should have minimum of 09 years experience in Company laws, Arbitration Matters, Contracts, Property Matters, Civil & Criminal Cases & Stay Orders.
• The applicant working in PSU/ Govt. should be on regular basis for a minimum period of 2 years in one scale below i.e. the scale of pay of Rs. 60,000- 1,80,000(IDA) or equivalent.
• The applicants working in the private sector should be drawing CTC (only monetary /cash part) comparable to the next lower grade to HSCL.
• Candidate should have exposure in service Matters, Employee Disciplinary matters, Industrial dispute act issues. Should have hands-on experience in Contract Lawsuit, Draft of deeds, Licenses & Permissions, Govt. Audit, Agreements, Legal Document Preparation. Candidates are required to be proficient in Computer/ERP.
How to apply?
• To apply online, click here
• The last date of application is 14/07/2021 till 23:50 hours
To Access Official Notification, click here