National Council for Vocational Education and Training (NCVET) invites applications for the post of Director on a deputation basis.
Name of the Post: Director
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Officers of the All India Services or Central Civil Services Group 'A' or State Government or Autonomous Organizations or regulatory authorities or Universities or Academic or Research Institutions etc. and
• Working on analogous post or grade on regular basis in parent cadre or department; or
• Having three years of experience in the Grade pay of Rs. 7600 or
• Six years' combined service in Grade Pay of Rs. 7600 and Grade Pay of Rs. 6600, of which at least two years' service in Grade Pay of Rs. 7600; or
• Ten years' service in GP Rs.6600/- or equivalent; and
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering/ Technology/Law/ Economics/ Commerce/ Business Administration with finance & accounts/ CA/ CS/ Cost Accountant or MBA or any equivalent UG/ PG degree considered useful by the Selection Committee.
• Having experience of skilling/ training/vocational education or understanding of the skill eco-system.
• Having experience of Human Resource Development or Administration and Finance.
• Should possess exceptional communication and presentation skills, both written & oral and have a working knowledge of computers.
• Passionate, talented, innovative and dynamic Govt, officers who desire to be part of the team that is scripting the exciting transformation story in the skill eco system which is unfolding in India today.
How to apply?
• Interested candidates are required to submit their application in the prescribed format and shall submit it to Deputy Director (Admn), National Council for Vocational Education & Training, Kaushal Bhawan, B-2, Pusa Road, Karol Bagh, New Delhi - 110 005 on or before 04.07.2022
To Access Official Notification, click here