Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai invites applications for the post of DPIIT IPR Chair Professor under the Department for Promotion of Industry & Internal Trade (DPIIT) IPR Chair, MNLU Mumbai.
Name of the Post: DPIIT IPR Chair Professor
Essential Qualification and Experience
• An academic/scholar of outstanding track record in the area of IPR and aligned area of studies.
• Good knowledge of the latest national and international research trends and developments in relevant areas;
• Retired Officials of IP Offices under CGPDTM having experience of 5 years of working at GP ₹ 6600/- or above as Controller of Patent & Design or Registrar of Trademark & Geographical Indications or Registrar of Copyrights);
• An outstanding professional with an established reputation in the field of IPR, who has made a significant contribution to knowledge in the field (to be substantiated by credentials)
How to apply?
• Interested candidates are required to submit their CV via email on or before 1st June 2022 by 5:00 PM (IST) with the clear subject line "Application for the post of Chair Professor – DPIIT IPR Chair" to [email protected]
To Access Official Notification, click here