Empanelment Of Advocates At Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
24 May 2022 5:14 AM GMT
Jawaharlal Nehru University invites applications for empanelment Advocates/Law firms to represent the University in legal cases before different Courts of Law in India.
Name of the Post: Empanelment of Advocates
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Bachelor's degree in Law from a recognized University and registration with Bar Council of India / State Bar Council.
• Professional experience of at least 5 years in handling Educational Institutes / Universities / Government department cases (writ petitions/appeals) in Hon'ble Supreme Court I Hon'ble High Court and Hon'ble District Courts.
• Having good communication skills in English and good knowledge of law and procedure, both in civil and criminal matters.
• The Advocates / Law Firms should be familiar with various branches of law, especially those conceiving laws of matters related to various writs, PIL, Land Disputes/Constitutional/ Service laws/Contract laws/ Property Laws and Taxations, etc.
How to apply?
• Interested candidates are required to submit their application in the prescribed format and shall submit it to Deputy Registrar (Legal), Legal Cell, Room No: 117, First Floor, Administration Building, Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi, PIN-110067 on or before 29.05.2022 by 4:00 PM
• The envelope should be super-scribed "Application for Empanelment of Advocates/Law firms to represent the Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi before different Courts of Law"
To Access Official Notification, click here