Law Chambers of Ramakant Gaur invites applications for internships to engage law students enrolled in recognized universities/Institutions, for July and August 2022.
Name of the Post: Intern
Duration of Internship: 1 month
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Interns from 3rd year onwards (in a 5-year law course) and 2nd year onwards (in a 3-year law course);
• a strong grasp over criminal and civil procedure laws;
• Zeal to learn;
• An enriched vocabulary of the English language.
Roles & Responsibilities
• The Interns shall be given exposure to a variety of cases within the Chamber and would be expected to supplement the process of research, analysis and drafting of miscellaneous applications.
• The interns are expected to conduct exhaustive research, assist in drafting pleadings to be filed before various Courts/Forums, prepare case briefs, write articles and provide updates on the latest legal developments.
How to apply?
• Interested candidates are required to send in their complete resume along with a cover letter to [email protected] Please indicate the preferred period of internship in the application.