Law Officer Vacancy At Bank Of Maharashtra
2 Sep 2021 6:32 AM GMT
Bank of Maharashtra, leading listed Public Sector Bank having Head Office in Pune and all India network of branches across the India, invites online application for the post of Law Officer as of Specialist Officers in Scale II.
Name of the Post: Law Officer
No. of Post: 10 (Ten)
Age Limit: 25-35 Years
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrolment as an Advocate with a minimum required mark of 60% or equivalent in the aggregate of all semesters / years. For SC/ST/OBC and PWD candidates, minimum required marks of 55% in the aggregate of all semesters/years in bachelor's degree in Law.
• At least five years' experience as an Advocate or as a Law Officer in the Legal Department of a Bank / financial institution/ statutory corporation / Company and/or Legal Associate / Legal consultant in an Advocate's or Solicitor's Office or in the Legal Department of Central / state Government or as teacher in law in a Law College / University. However, preference shall be given to the candidates having experience as a Law Officer in the Legal Department of a nationalized Bank/financial institution. The candidate should have worked in Bank for one year as Law Officer.
How to apply?
• To apply online, click here
• Commencement date of on-line application: 01.09.2021
• Last Date of online application: 19.09.2021
To Access Official Notification, click here