Haryana Staff Selection Commission, Panchkula invites applications for the post of Law Officer.
Name of the Post: Law Officer
No. of Post: 20 (Twenty)
Essential Qualification and Experience
• 1 st Division in 10th and 12th
• LL.B with 1st Division from a recognized university (English Medium)
• 3 years experience as an Advocate in the Hon'ble High Court. or (b) 3 years experience in the post of Legal Assistant/ Law Officer in any Department/Board/Corporation/Statutory Body/Commission of Govt. of Haryana. or (c) 3 years combined experience on (a) or (b)
• Should have good command over English and proficiency in computers.
• Should have drafted writs/replies etc.
• Candidates with higher qualifications in the legal field may be allowed weightage in selection criteria.
• Candidates with experience in recruitment matters shall be preferred.
How to apply?
• To apply online, click here
• The last date to submit the online application is 21.08.2022 by 5:00 PM
To Access Official Notification, click here