Law Officer Vacancy At Indian Bureau Of Mines, Maharashtra
25 Feb 2023 11:03 AM GMT
Indian Bureau of Mines invites applications for the post of Law Officer.
Name of the Post: Law Officer
No. of Post: 03 (Three)
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Applicant should have Full time, three years bachelor's degree in law (LLB) OR 05 years integrated LLB degrees with minimum 50% marks or equivalent CGPA course from a Bar Council of India recognized Institute / College / University.
• Applicant must have been registered as an Advocate with the Bar Council of India/ State Bar Council in terms of Advocate's Act, 1961.
• Applicant should have been a practicing advocate with minimum 3 years'experience before any Court of Law in India or having working experience of minimum of 3 years as a legal professional with any PSU/Govt. department or with a large private organisation post minimum qualification of LLB.
• Applicant should be fully conversant with practice and procedure in all Civil Matters before Courts including Arbitration, Labour Laws, Company Law and experience in drafting of Petitions, Applications, Affidavits, Memorandum of Appeal Contract/Services Agreement & other related matters etc. Applicant must have excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills, knowledge of computer applications such as MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point etc. are essential.
• Preference should be given to the applicants who have experience as an advocate in the supreme court/high court in the matters related to Mines and Minerals industry or working with legal department of a mining PSU /Govt. dept/ Large Private Company.
How to apply?
• Interested candidates are required to submit their application in the prescribed format and shall submit it to the Controller of Mines (Planning and Coordination), Block 'D', 2nd Floor, Indira Bhawan, Civil Lines, Nagpur-440001 and also to email id firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 28.02.2023
To Access Official Notification, click here