The Human Rights Law Network (HRLN) is a collective of lawyers and social activists who provide pro bono legal support to the vulnerable and disadvantaged sections of society. HRLN is looking for Lawyers to join its team at its offices in Delhi, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Gwalior and Rajasthan
Name of the Post: Lawyer
Location: Delhi, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Gwalior and Rajasthan
- Bachelor of law with 3-5 years of work experience, preferably in the High Court
- Research skills and familiarity with Indian Legal research databases
- Ability to use online Legal research tools
- Willing to work with communities and social movements for Human Rights
- Willing to travel or relocate as would be determined by the Organization
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants should email their resume, cover letter and expected salary to [email protected]. Do cite Application for "Lawyer" in the subject line.
- Preference will be given to applicants from marginalized communities.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.
For further details regarding the organization, click here